HealthyIoT 2015 is the first one of an international scientific event series dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. The Internet of Things, as a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services, can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care and medical data management.
HealthyIoT aims to bring together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures. We welcome contributions from the following fields: Sensing Technologies and Pervasive Computing, Communication Technologies and Network Applications, Hardware and Software Infrastructures.
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Wearable sensor systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Network communications for health sensor data
- QuantifiedSelf Devices & Technologies
- Processing of QuantifiedSelf Data
- Cloud Technologies for Healthcare
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Telemedicine applications
- The Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Wellness and Health Management applications
- Data mining of health data on the Cloud
- Medical and sensor data stream processing
- Security and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Interoperability and Standardisation Issues in IoT and Healthcare
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Regular Papers should be up to 6 pages in length. Short papers up to 4 pages in lenght.Complete formatting and submission instructions are available here.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
- Full Paper Submission deadline
15 June 201520th July 2015
- Camera-ready deadline
- 7 September 2015
- Start of Conference
- 26 October 2015
- End of Conference
- 27 October 2015