EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
HealthyIoT 2020 is the seventh edition of an international scientific event series dedicated to the Internet of Things and Healthcare. Traditionally, this conference covers multiple aspects of using IoT in healthcare and brings together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the design, development, and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards, and procedures. This year the emphasis will be on using IoT to respond to epidemic/pandemic situations and on the security aspect – keeping the critical IoT infrastructure safe and running in states of emergency.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Health Data Collection, Transmission and Storage in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Security Aspect of IoT and Healthcare Systems
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems and Robots
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Past volumes of HealthyIoT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Springer Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.