HealthyIoT 2018 is the fifth edition of an international scientific event series dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. The Internet of Things, as a paradigm leveraging a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services, can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care and medical data management. HealthyIoT aims to bring together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the design, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, an international professional community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Topics of interest include, but are not, limited to the following:
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Mining of Health Data on the Cloud
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Health Data Collection, Transmission and Storage in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
HealthyIoT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology.
Regular Papers should be minimum 10 pages in length, max 15. Short papers minimum 6 pages in length.
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity, and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 July 2018
31 August 2018
20 September 2018
Start of Conference
21 November 2018
End of Conference
23 November 2018